NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Just joined NC Angler.com after moving to the New Bern area:) . Was born in eastern NC but moved away at young age:mad: . Fished mostly on Chesapeake Bay and surrounding fresh water lakes & rivers. Looking forward to learning about coastal NC fishing, especially rivers & creeks as I love shallow water fishing with light tackle. My compliments to all of you for a great site!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome, welcome. I heard the bay is a great place to fish and I've always wanted to give it a go! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here so welcome welcome!!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com jcleejr! And welcome back to North Carolina. :) We look forward to your posts and fishing pictures when you can post them. What areas are you looking to fish most?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably the Neuse & surrounding areas. I have a Ranger 169 Ghost which doesn't have a lot of freeboard so will probably not venture much beyond rivers, creeks and an occasional trip into the sounds. Advice is always welcomed and appreciated. I have only been here for 3-1/2 weeks and am itching to get out.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
We have a number of members that fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound area, especially around Oriental. I'll see if I can get some specific information for our members on whats biting when in that area. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.