NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you may have heard Seabiscuit and I touting the glory of the all mighty "Electric Chicken". I'm not sure if it's because of our posts or not ;), but we've had a real hard time finding 'em on the rack since then. Good news fellow anglers...you can find the EC and many others on the company website and get 'em a little cheaper than wally-world and a lot cheaper that NSS. The website is www.bassassassin.com if you're interested.

PH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
PH ---thanks for the link.

OK FELLOWS--- I smell a good old fashioned bait shootout shaping up here. I know GUMMY WORMS will be disqualified, so I will use Lunker City's Fin-S fish or Shakers ( ATOMIC CHICKEN ). Take on the bassassassin (electric chicken), Gulp,etc.
Randy, can you give us some advice on how to settle this feud on the water like the true sportsmen we are? :D

Eagerly awaiting your replies, Forrest

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I think the best thing to do would be for each of the 'bait shootout' participants to invite me to fish with them and let me serve as an honest broker in determining the results. :D

fojoloy said:
Randy, can you give us some advice on how to settle this feud on the water like the true sportsmen we are? :D

Eagerly awaiting your replies, Forrest

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I've got one more little accessary on my list which I need to meet this CHICKEN CHALLENGE. Mind you, I'm not stalling. I'm ordering a jungle hat ( Pith Helmet ) like they wore in the Tarzan Movies. I feel this will put me in total dominance. The minute y'all lay eyes on me you will probably give up without a cast.:D

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
we want proff pic's as well as spec sheets from both parties involved.and don't hand us well the big one got away. only one rule NO NET MAY BE USED!!! location and fishing potental is subject to boat drivers incantation..-for you guys that means he who owns the big scary ship goes were ever he wants to...

zooker

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
zooker--- Definitely have to waive any NO NET RULE--Can't hoist the big specks ( their mouth too weak)-- Can't lip saltwater species like you can bass ( you may draw back a nub):D

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
fojoloy said:
( you may draw back a nub):D

Later, Forrest
Forrest, put them gummy worms back in your tackle box. Your fingers will be safer that way......:p

A net is a must for the specs and the grays (aka: weakfish) as well as those prize flounders (unless you happen to have a ramp handy).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.