NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad and I hit Sutton for the second time tonight and had a GREAT outing. We landed 4 bass (him 3, me 1) - not bad for a few afternoon hours at Sutton, our best outing since moving down to NC. His biggest (pictured) was just over 4 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
awesome catch

Nice, I was there last weekend and couldn't buy a bite. Finally got a pattern at the end of the day but it was too late. Which part of the lake were you fishing? What did you get bit on. We found that skipping senkos under the bushes and trees in the hot ditch was the ticket. We also saw a moccasin on the wood by the intake. He sat there and posed for us, a few months later and he would have been in the boat. Any way nice catch and good times with dad.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice fish man! We didn't do quite as well on the river yesterday. My partner and I didn't get any bass, only one pickerel. A couple other guys in the club did alright, one boat weighed in 4 fish. Glad you guys got some and that one is a heck of a fish!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.