NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, just wanting to know if there is a core creek bite going on with the drum. has anybody been catching any drum in the icw this week or last. if so were they around the docks or more in the grass flats. thats the core creek icw i aam referring to. any info will be a plus , thanks, don............by the way where is rye, he ought to know.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
I understand the water is still clear and schools of reds are patrolllng the shallow zones in look of finger mullet schools that are in the creeks.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scott, i just hope they will bite this week while im down. i know the weather will be a little fickle, and a little cool, but the drum and trout should still be chewing. its all about being there, thanks for the info. don.........

·
Registered
175 Posts
Had some reports of drum being picked up on the flats around Seagate. mullet minoows and cut mullet seemed to the main entray. Still a lot of trout also in the area showing a preference for the TWR8 in Hot Bone, and XR8s.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks scott, and luremaker. all info is a plus,and fishyfishy, its all about being there, on the water enjoying what is around you. the sounds, the smell, the not worry about anything moment. only you and the elements,and taking it all in. like you said the fish are a bonus, thanks, don..................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.