NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that cousin Rick was at SW Park today, and met one of our guys that had caught a decent bass on a speedcraw. He told my cousin that he heard about the bait here through my posts.lol
Rick called and accused me of corrupting fishermen's minds with speedcraws!!..lol
Just wondered who he was.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I have yet to try them might need to pick up a pack and get after them biggens!!!!!

·
Red X Angler
3,541 Posts
:D
Seems that cousin Rick was at SW Park today, and met one of our guys that had caught a decent bass on a speedcraw. He told my cousin that he heard about the bait here through my posts.lol
Rick called and accused me of corrupting fishermen's minds with speedcraws!!..lol
Just wondered who he was.
Yep your post has added to my tackle box

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Hmmm...these things dont catch fish at all! Send them all to me as fast as you can!

Speedcraws did not catch those this morning. Whatever you do stop using speedcraws!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Hmmm...these things dont catch fish at all! Send them all to me as fast as you can!

Speedcraws did not catch those this morning. Whatever you do stop using speedcraws!
so how were the speed craws not rigged to not catch fish?

·
Red X Angler
7,806 Posts
Funny thing, I never did well with the craw baits or senkos. I know they are productive but never was for me. I did far better with other plastics.....

·
Registered
593 Posts
They never catch fish on my shakey heads, or as my jig trailer either ;)

Reactions: Fish_Fiend

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I bought one yesterday when I got my new rod, tried them out today and got two bass little bass but they didn't hit anything else

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They never catch fish on my shakey heads, or as my jig trailer either ;)
Never used them like that, but I know others have. I like the Zoom Swamp Crawler on a shaky head. But honestly, I have never seen anything like that speedcraw on T rig or C rig. I think it's the turbulence kicked up by those flat, recurved pinchers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts