NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if all goes well we close on our house here on may 27th and on the 1st of June we will be making tracks to the charlotte area. Hope to get together and meet a bunch of ya and will be asking a ton of questions cause I want to fish saltwater so bad I cant see straight. Thanks mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you everyone so if I am reading this correctly I will need 1 license for freshwater and one for saltwater correct. And for now they will have to be a non-resident until we get a permanent solution to our housing situation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the fiancée and I made 2 vacations to North Carolina and decided from there it was somewhere we wanted to live and her mistake was letting me get that close to the ocean we spent a day in Wilmington and I had to be dragged back to the car kicking and screaming cause I didn't want to leave and I wasn't even fishing then....lol But now I will have all my stuff with me and my kayak so it will be game on unfortunately it also means I have to find almost all new gear to do saltwater stuff with since most of mine is ultralight or light action. But I am down for the process.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.