NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a charter scheduled for Saturday for my little brother's birthday and was just curious if anyone knew or had worked with captain TJ Jarman before? I'm sure the man is over qualified for taking us fishing but I was just curious. Thanks for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been out with TJ several times. Class act and knows how to get on the fish. I have two trips scheduled with him later this month. Ate a lot of fish complements TJ and Brian, his first mate. I was so impressed I carried a group of guys from work Doctors and Nurses out with him who had been on much larger boats and they to were impressed and enjoyed the trip. If you go out with him you will be a repeat customer. Tell him Daniel sent ya.. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the input man and I'll tell him ya did. What did you target/catch while your were out with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
We did some trolling, bottom fishing little bit of everything. I like bottom fishing and so does TJ, to me bottom is more fun it is almost constant action and you are never sure what you are going to catch. He can put you over thr grouper if they are around. I have a pic on my phone of a 40lb king I caught with him last. If I can figure out how to get it up here I will. He can take you after what ever you would like to catch. We caught mahi, shark, AJs, King, Grouper, trigger fish, ring tails, black bass the list is endless. ;) GOOD LUCK, but dont catch em all leave some seed for next time lol

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Where is he out of? What is the name of his charter service? How can people contact him? Does he have a website and/or Facebook page?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts