NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great afternoon on the water with my princesses. We caught a dozen or so crappie, a handful of bream and a few big golden shiners. Hand tied Maribou jigs under a cork and size 4 x raps did the trick for the crappie. Water temps ranged from 57-59 degrees and the fish were in 3 feet of water or less.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good looking fish and they look like princesses!
They are my princesses, and I enjoy having them with me as much or more than they enjoy going. Watching the genuine excitement in their eyes and hearing it in their voices over even the smallest of fish reminds you of what it's all about.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
they are my princesses, and i enjoy having them with me as much or more than they enjoy going. Watching the genuine excitement in their eyes and hearing it in their voices over even the smallest of fish reminds you of what it's all about.
i don't care what anybody says , it just doesn't get any better than this . Great pics pal

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.