NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit my super secret stump with Stevef this morning and couldn't buy a bite. Curtis Pelt must've cleaned them all out... Headed to plan B, about a mile away. Enroute, I got a gut feeling about a different spot. My gut turned out to be right. Sat the power pole down and didn't move for 3 hours, meanwhile putting well over 30 trout in the boat. Bait of choice today was a yozuri 3ds minnow in white. Water Vertebrate Sunglasses Sky Sleeve
Water Vertebrate Sky Boat Goggles
Food Ingredient Recipe Seafood Cuisine
Fish Fin Fisherman Salmon-like fish Fishing

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Hit my super secret stump with Stevef this morning and couldn't buy a bite. Curtis Pelt must've cleaned them all out... Headed to plan B, about a mile away. Enroute, I got a gut feeling about a different spot. My gut turned out to be right. Sat the power pole down and didn't move for 3 hours, meanwhile putting well over 30 trout in the boat. Bait of choice today was a yozuri 3ds minnow in white. View attachment 67881 View attachment 67882 View attachment 67883 View attachment 67884
i know , you saw the eagle , didn't you ???

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Ditto Dennis,

Go to your closest Chinese Restaurant and get you some of the house special soup, I have tried it from many places in the past, it always made me feel better when I had a cold.

Darrell

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Ditto Dennis,

Go to your closest Chinese Restaurant and get you some of the house special soup, I have tried it from many places in the past, it always made me feel better when I had a cold.

Darrell
We've always had good results from Mexican chicken soup............

Reactions: RouseD and dbeam

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hot n Sour soup from the ching chow phooey joint always helps me!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.