NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my DAIWA SEALINE SL30SH casting reel for sale. It has never seen water. I bought it for surf fishing at Cape Hatteras, and had 2 heart attacks, which ended that venture. It is spooled with 200 yards of STREN POWERBRAID KEVLAR 50lb, has the long cast spool and the convertible power handle. The retrieve ratio is 6.1:1, it has 4 ball bearings, and it comes with a rod clamp for extra security in mounting. Shipping will be via USPS. The price is $100.00 + FREE shipping, payable by USPS Money Order or bank certified check ONLY. If you have questions, use shaggistATbellsouthDOTnet for communication. Click on the thumbnails for a large, detailed picture.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words of concern. The heart attacks were long ago, and everything has been fine since then. But, I still don't have the stamina for fighting the crowds at Cape Point. So, someone will get a phenomenal casting reel at a very good price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.