NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Got a couple in there somewhere. Use them for jack mainly and have caught a few trout on them in the past but haven't had them on a line in quiet a while, why I don't know. Also red and white.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
They are setting there because you have confidence in other lures.;) Confidence lures are on you rods and the others soon go by the way side.

If others started using them and catching fish, we would all have them again.:D

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow, funny you should mention those. My father just moved to South Carolina and I thought I would introduce him to some good ol bass fishing. He never has straight up bass fished before only pike, walley, muski, fish of that nature for up north. So, I get him set up and all that I was throughing a zoom brush hog and I had him rigged up with a plain old 7.5 red shad culprit worm and he just looked at me and said "Wheres my dardevel spoon?" I just laughed at him and yes he lives by those daredelvels the red and white ones.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can't say that I personally have any in my tackle box. But I do remember growing up in Buffalo NY, along the Niagara River that my father had an arsenal of them in his tackle box. He used them for salmon fishing in the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.