NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I heard today... he was a big hero of mine growing up. I've got the scars to prove it!..LOL Mom and Dad called me Lil' Knievel all the time for doing crazy stuff on my bikes/dirtbikes and latter in cars. He was a true King of Gearheads and one of a kind. The "original" 2 wheeled Elvis..LOL!! RIP.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
allright Drop No Stupid Tricks With The Boat, There Will Be No Jumping Of Piers In The River Lol...................chris
I did sky it once playing in Belhaven off the wake of a big cabin cruiser in a stiff wind... Crap slammed all over the boat, Snapped one of my fuel connectors and I had to switch tanks, and my cooler broke one of my rods... Hurt like *&^$% in my cheap plastic seat too!!! Lesson learned!!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, he was a big hero of mine growing up as well. I never got into motorized dirt bikes, but I would jump anything and everything on my bicycle. Came home with my fair share of cuts, bruises and scrapes. I can't believe I never broke anything with some of the spills I took.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.