NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know Darrell's father, "Pop", has been in poor health for the past year or so. He had made small improvements but time eventually took it's toll. He passed this morning. Several of us are pitching in for flowers. If you'd like to contribute please send me a PM within the next 48 hours.

Please keep Darrell and his family in your hearts and prayers during this time of loss.

Here is the Obituary and details for arrangements as per Stamey-Tysinger Funeral Home
http://stameytysingerfuneralhome.com...#/obituaryInfo

-Dave-

Reactions: RouseD

·
Registered
888 Posts
Darrell-

I always believe our Lord has some mighty important work going on when He calls one of our best home. I hope you and your family can find peace in the knowledge that "Pop" has won his final battle and gone on to claim the greatest prize of all. Please call on me if my family can do anything for you and yours. God bless you all.

Jim

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Prayers especially for your mom Darrell. She , as well as you, and Amanda have been in mine and Susie's thoughts.

Thanks again, Amanda spent the night with Mom last night. We are going back in a little while, she has a hard couple of days ahead. And some long lonesome ones after that, but I hope she can get some rest this last year has really took a toll on her.

Darrell

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.