NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest. Jenna graduated from college, BA Business Administration, with honors, last Saturday from Cal State University Fullerton. Today, she caught her first topwater red. I've got a picture of her holding her prize and her smile is twice as large as the one at graduation. I didn't post that picture because the background is a dead giveaway to the "secret spot". But here's a nice pic of the 27" fish.

Caught on the high end of a rising tide. Red/White Top Dog Jr. Winds NW < 10 water temp 74 degrees barometer was falling. My buddy also caught two reds on a gold spoon.

One proud papa indeed!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Having studied in Berkley, and down at the Naval Postgraduate School in California, I certainly missed the coastal inshore waters of North Carolina. I see that you taught her to fish well, and with that degree, the world is at her beck and call.
Best Regards to the rest of her, and your summer fishing.

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Education to get an edge in life, and then fishing with family to remember what's really important. Great week! Congrats to you and to her!

Reactions: Birdman571
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.