NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new tarpon 120 from REI on Friday and my daughter was beaming with excitement. I must say I have been waiting for this moment for a while myself. Now I get to fish more :)

She took off on her own and by the time I had my first lure tied on she had already hooked her first fish, a bream. We then started finding the bass on topwater along edges.

Did not have to tie a single knot for her or assist in some of the overthrows. To say I was beaming with pride would be an understatement. Great afternoon on water.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Shannon, you'll be following J. around taking photos of all the fish she will be catching instead of having more fishing time for yourself. Tell her I said congrats on the new ride and the fish. Now ah, one down and two or will it be three more yaks and trailer to pull them?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
That is outfreakingstanding man! I cant wait for mune to be a few years older to do this!

Gene - Red》X《 - Asheboro

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shannon, you'll be following J. around taking photos of all the fish she will be catching instead of having more fishing time for yourself. Tell her I said congrats on the new ride and the fish. Now ah, one down and two or will it be three more yaks and trailer to pull them?
Ralph, I had a glimmer of hope when we got home. My wife said "Maybe I'll take D up to the lake and paddle around" :) It just yet might rub off on her. We'll for sure be bringing two kayaks to meet up with you this fall and just maybe more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts