NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visitation for a friends mother tonight, funeral tomorrow. Funeral on Saturday for another friends mother. Both of these women were just incredibly caring and nice ladies. As I told the one's son and the others sister tonight...you can mourn their passing but be joyful that their suffering is over. Now I wait to see if my sister will pass.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
So sorry for all the sadness at this time. Prayers sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Although it may seem as a time of mourning, it can also be thought of as a time of joy. These two wonderful ladies will get to meet our creator Jesus Christ himself. I'm sure they will be missed here but now their families and friends must cherish their memories of them while knowing they are in God's hands now. Thoughts and prayers to you and all other family and friends affected. Also prayers for your sister.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am happy to say after more time in the hospital including lung surgery and a relapse my sister appears to be as well as she can be. Unfortunately I have a friend who is 1A on the heart transplant list at UNC. Been in the hospital for 23 days and IMO the hospital did not provide adequate disease protection. They have been allowing visitors with no gowning etc in his room. Sunday they allowed 10 visitors and now he is sick and coughing up blood. Makes me so mad. When I went to see him last week the first thing I said was how surprised I was not to have to gown up. If a heart became available now he could not have it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry for the losses and the pain of suffering. Will offer it up for you and family. As, I tell my children, death imho, is nothing more than the next great adventure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts