NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings FAAN Members,
I was thinking about having a holiday get-together at my house on Fri Dec 21. This would potentially substitute for a Dec meeting. Is anyone interested?

Keith

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Not sure. Friday is normally my night out with the wife. Have to see if she is having to work that night with the holiday right around the corner. But that would be another week or so away until I find out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like to invite all FAAN members AND their significant others as well as any others potentially interested in participating.

I don't have a specific topic. Perhaps we could all bring slide shows of our 2007 fishing adventures.

Keith

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
My wife does not do fishing events nor does she like football....hmmmm...how'd I end up with her??:eek::D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me make this more clear :)

This is a party!!! This is not really a fishing event. Let's have fun.

Keith

·
Registered
664 Posts
Not sure. Friday is normally my night out with the wife. Have to see if she is having to work that night with the holiday right around the corner. But that would be another week or so away until I find out.

Coach D I wish my wife had married someone as considerate as you instead of me. I just tell my wife I'm leaving and she can come if she wants. Your wife is lucky.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
She was a football widow from July til November. I'm trying to get my brownie points in before the spring fishing heats up.:D Seriously, she was very understanding of me when I did not get home until 9:30-10:00 Mon thru friday and then had a meeting on sundays from 2:30-9:00 on Sundays. Winter is my making up time.:D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
No. That was an error. We will be in the all Fayetteville 4A conference. Tough durn conference I might add.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
No. That was an error. We will be in the all Fayetteville 4A conference. Tough durn conference I might add.
Well Coach maybe you'll have a short season and can get more fishing in.:rolleyes:.LOL!!

Reactions: Coach D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi everyone,
The party will start at 7:30 and go until whenever. If you would like, some sort of finger food or desert would be appreciated. I will take care of beverages and stuff. The address is 441 Kingsford Rd in Fayetteville. My phone number is 864-6948. Call or email me for directions.
Keith

·
Registered
412 Posts
My mistress and I are coming

Plan to bring some finger food size venison sausage - bet if I had not said that you would not have known, but I believe in letting folks know just in case they have an aversion to eating one of Bambi's relatives.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.