NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ive got work off tomorrow and am going to take the yak out, my problem is I cant decide where to go. I live on lake lynn sooooooo its pretty convenient for me to fish there for bass. I know I would catch fish there and probably some decent sized fish. Second option is hit up ledge rock and fish falls. I have only fished this area once but feel like its pretty good and I feel like the fish would be in the spawning/ late prespawn stages and there will be a good chance at catching some decent fish. Third option is go to redmill and fish the eno for white bass. I know its been slow there this year but with tomorrows warm weather I feel like it would be worth the shot and I would be able to put some fish in the freezer. So what say yall, any info would be great. I guess i should be lucky that I have such a hard problem on my hands haha. Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Lake Lynn. Is very slow right now haven't managed a bass bite in a week. Last Thursday caught a few small crappie on a jig

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
The blustery winds are going to make it difficult All over today. I am gonna hit a small park pond that has a lot of shelter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.