NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get directions to Harris Lake from The Wendell/Knightdale area please? I obviously have no trouble getting to US1 south in Cary/Holly Springs area, but I have no clue after that. This will be my first time going, as I am planning on going tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
South on US1 go to New Hill exit, go left on Holly Springs Rd., you will go over a bridge and the next left, Bartlett Holoman Rd. that will take you to the boat ramp in the middle of the lake.

The ramp close to the other end.........

take Merry Oaks exit, go left on Christian Church Rd. Take it all the way to the ramp area, watch for Wildlife signs, ramp on the left. If you get to Hwy 42 turn around and its about a mile to the ramp. Watch for other boats they all are headed to the lake.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Yea thats the ramp,,,,,,,,,,,,,didn't know it had been closed????????????

If thats the case,,,, is everyone trying to use 1 ramp or do they have another one going.?????

Been a while since I've been that way since I don't do a lot of Bass fishing anymore.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.