NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone could chime in on your experience . never really thought to try it out until now. closer than my beach spot from the house.

thanks
Chris

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
I've seen lots of giggers farther down river from Minnesott Beach on out gigging. I'm sure others gig closer to New Bern. I've caught lots of flounder down towards Goose and Upper Broad Creeks and all points from there to Minnesott, on both sides of the river.

·
Registered
791 Posts
It's hard to Gig the Nuese due to water color... you have to get the right conditions. However, when you get them, you can find them from Minnesotte on down.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went for it last night at the mouth of the river. .got 45. .(dad has a com. license).. ..i see why everyone can t catch any keepers on hook and line. .we saw hundreds of 9 to 13 inch fish. . ..hundreds. .every where we tried. .the ons we got were nice though. .will post a pic in a few mins. ..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me clarify so as to no confusion on the limit questions i have gotten. ..my dad has a commercial license and does it for extra cash.. .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.