NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for sometime now my younger brouther has been after me to go fishing.On randelman lake, everyone knows I do not care for that Randelman dam lake.So here we go > Started fishing at 7-30 am.We started off throughing deep diven crank Baits.We saw people throughing shallow at banks not doing any good.Plush on here fishing on top warter and all people not doing that good. So if you want to catch fish go deep. We fished 10 + ft down and cought enough.BIG DEEP DIVERS is what we used on a stright crank and stop and go. Would have had more pics but batteries went dead in cam. 5 small bass 7 big bass 3- 4.5lb 2- 5lb 1-7.5lb 1-9lb

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Nice job, Grandpaa. You may not care for the lake, and I understand that, but it does have some good fish in it. That being said, it's getting harder for the bank beaters to really catch them, and you guys did the right thing... obviously. A 7.5 and a 9 are EXCELLENT fish from that lake. The last Big Bass Bash was won with a 6lb-something size fish. Nice job getting on good numbers and good numbers of good size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.