NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
OHHHH YESSS!!! the monkey is all over me!!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Actually I was just pulling your leg Matt. I have no Idea where it was bought. It was a gift from my Sister. I know where it was made..same place as everything else these days...China. Big Mac Tackle Company 400 Northeast Drive Columbia SC 29203 is the address of the distributor. You can get all kinds of plastic crabs but Dave's lipped version is sorta new. I have seen them advertised once or twice in the past but that one looks pretty good. The funny thing is nobody will fool with a real crab anymore. It does make good bait.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Have they been field tested and proven?!..................

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well, got my package in the mail today...and they look just like the pictures;) I'm hoping to get some good weather to try them out as the wife is dying to do some salt water fishing.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I gotta bring this one back to the top.

Matt showed me his blue crab lures last week.. man they look awsome!
Them back flipper legs are flexible,, pretty cool. The lure has this keel kinda deal and it looks alot better in the hand than the pix show.

Not very big bait either,, very interesting and I'm sold on getting some myself now..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.