NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up early this morning at 3:30am with the intent of being on the water before the Sun came up. Our Son came with us today to try his hand at a Flounder. He broke the ice with the first Flounder this morning coming in at 17". It was my turn with a 16". After a short time my wife states get the net and she brings in a Flounder just shy of 20". Needless to say she was a happy camper! Later on she lands a 18" Flounder and I bring in another 16". Another great day on the water!!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good Job Dearl, I tried to find you today, maybe next time, Keep this up and you will be in the league of Mr Pelt himself.
Glad to see the wife and son there also. nothing like family time!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice meeting you on the water today pal . We caught a couple more after talking with ya'll and left around 11 . Glad to see the boss ladies pic with her nice flounder , after all she whooped you today !!!lol
She did "whoop me". But I redeemed myself today with the net and all is well!!!! it was good meeting you today as well. I was loaded up and on the road by 12:30.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Question, you were out early, what time did they bite? Curious if the flounder bite is as early as the trout bite seems to be this time of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the boat over before the Sun came up. My opinion is they do bite early but I also beat the crowd at the ramp. The parking lot was full yesterday when I came in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.