NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John and i hit germantown early this morning and found a brisk east wind and what i think is the worst direction for this area . Went to plan b and put 25 flounder in the boat including these 5 keepers , a 16 , 17 and 3- 18 inch beauties . Wind got up more and we left at 11 o' clock . Stopped in washington and dropped off a ss prop with sundrop , a true red x angler and great guy . He rubbed my boat several times saying he hopes it will give him luck fishing !!!lol . He is ready for the sept. Meet & greet as i am .

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
You had to see those fish in person to really see how nice they were!!! and yes, I rubbed a bit of mojo off the boat :) . I wish I had had more time to chat but I had too much going on at the lot. Looking forward to the Sept meet!!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I will say 5 weeks of working in the hot sun not only has given me a nice tan, but conditioned me to heat pretty well for those hot summer fishing days that I now hope to get a few of since things are slowing down!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome catch. Fished Germantown bay Friday evening before the crowd on Sat
and never had a hit. Fished Swan Quarter on Sat and managed 3 keepers, and was
very thankful after the 5hr trip. Mr. Pelt you answered a couple questions I had 3 yrs
ago about getting started fishing the area and I appreciate it very much, my now
10 yr old son is obsessed with fishing the marsh. We still have lots to learn as we dont
get down there much but its a beautiful place. We'll be down next week for 3-4 days before
school starts back and if we see ya we'd like to say thank you in person.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome catch. Fished Germantown bay Friday evening before the crowd on Sat
and never had a hit. Fished Swan Quarter on Sat and managed 3 keepers, and was
very thankful after the 5hr trip. Mr. Pelt you answered a couple questions I had 3 yrs
ago about getting started fishing the area and I appreciate it very much, my now
10 yr old son is obsessed with fishing the marsh. We still have lots to learn as we dont
get down there much but its a beautiful place. We'll be down next week for 3-4 days before
school starts back and if we see ya we'd like to say thank you in person.
would love to meet you and your son , i'll be down that way next week so let me know when you will be there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.