NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a tackle shop the other day and a friend of mine and the store owner cocked a pistol at my head and made me buy some baits , hooks, and sinkers for Drop Shot fishing.

Anybody using this technique here with any success? What areas or structure do you look for when Drop shottin?

Looks like I'm going to have to buy another rod and reel as well.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I was in a tackle shop the other day and a friend of mine and the store owner cocked a pistol at my head and made me buy some baits
backlash--- plan sounds OK to me-- We'll shop together-- You hold gun on me and force me into buying much tackle--then I will hold gun on you and make you buy tackle.:D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
" But ...really honey... I was Tackle Jacked " honest!!

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
I was in a tackle shop the other day and a friend of mine and the store owner cocked a pistol at my head and made me buy some baits
Dang, those Fayetteville folk ARE a different breed! I'll have to remember to have some readily accessible cash in a shirt pocket to surrender if I get around that way.

Scary thought: lots of weaponry at the new Gander Mtn - who knows how many armed salesmen you might run across there?

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Dang, those Fayetteville folk ARE a different breed! I'll have to remember to have some readily accessible cash in a shirt pocket to surrender if I get around that way.

Scary thought: lots of weaponry at the new Gander Mtn - who knows how many armed salesmen you might run across there?

Jeff - in case you haven't noticed - those folks go looking for the armed sales guy - it gives them a VALID excuse..... "Honey I was robbed".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.