NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an invitation to join my Daughter and her family for a trip to Duck next week. It's a free place to stay, it's on the Outer Banks and it's with my Daughter, so no way was I going to say no. That said, I'm not very excited about the fishing expectations. As far as I know, the only place up that way where you can drive on the beach is above Corolla. I was there once 15 years or so ago and all I remember is a very flat beach for miles; no holes and no structure. I'll have my truck with me, so I'm free to travel. Any advice other than "Drive South"?:confused:

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Not sure if its still there but for many many years there was an awesome slough just on the North side of the Kitty Hawk fishing pier. That would be my 1st place to check out. Your going in the Prime Time of the year go go ahead and get excited !

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fishin Technician, I remember that hole north of the pier. Caught a bunch of trout there back in the eighties. I'll definitely give that a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.