NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out early this morning and got lucky found the fish at my first stop. That made fishin in the drizzle a little easier. Had a limit in the boat before 8:00 and stayed til I was soaking wet at 9:30. I didnt take a raincoat since the rain wasnt supposed to start til afternoon, thanks jim howard. At least the temperature was nice! Ended up catchin 14 trite most in the 16" - 20" range and they were frisky!! Water temp was 52 and fish were in 3-4 foot of water every single fish caught on 17mr gcsb.

Food Ingredient Seafood Recipe Animal product

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I keep those one of those cheap emergency ponchos in my safety box with basic tools flares etc. They are a couple bucks at walmart. I usually have a garbage bag on board too and you can make a poncho or a toilet as needed :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice

I keep an cheap poncho in the boat all of the time. Not nearly as good as a rain suit but it makes things a little more bearable when you caught without.

Darrell
I keep my rain suit in my other boat but had never crossed my mind to put one in this one. I will have one before I go again thats for sure. That was a long ride home soaking wet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.