NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, this is a NC fishing site. But, I cannot find any info about SC fishing , so I'll try here. Can anyone tell me what to expect along the Edisto. I am canoeing down the river from Kill Kare landing to Colleton state Park on April 11 to 15, 2007. What fish are hitting and what bait/lures should I take. i will be in a canoe so I need to save as much room as possible.

Thanks for any help you may have.

I hope to frequent this forum often. I do live in NC

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard! We do have a few SC members on board so I hope someone can help you with the Edisto information. Have a great trip. Post some pictures if you have them when you get back. :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I haven't done that one yet but I'd take a 6lb spinning outfit and the following 6 gold panther martins in size 1 w/ orange tail, 6 beetle spins in various sizes and colors, 6 red rooster tails w/ #2 gold blade, some small crappie jigs and a handful of small crankbaits. Species are redbreast , bass and pickeral, catfish and crappie. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.