NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little recon of this today off Çamp Geiger, mainly for places to launch my kayak. Found a few places I could slide into the water and a few hairy places to slide in as well. Saw lots of bait moving and a few good spots to throw a cast net. Brought two poles and some tackle to test the waters, didn't have time to throw my whole tackle box but with it being 82 degrees and warmer water it felt great to speed up lures. Would def like to explore more in my kayak, anyone go there much?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did a little recon of this today off Çamp Geiger, mainly for places to launch my kayak. Found a few places I could slide into the water and a few hairy places to slide in as well. Saw lots of bait moving and a few good spots to throw a cast net. Brought two poles and some tackle to test the waters, didn't have time to throw my whole tackle box but with it being 82 degrees and warmer water it felt great to speed up lures. Would def like to explore more in my kayak, anyone go there much?

Never been there but fish all around lejuene, message me sometime and i'd be down to paddle around and try it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.