NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the world does this dude break out of prison yet again? Obviously a rhetorical question as there are more folks on his "side" than there are against him. Still in all is this not beyond comprehension? He gets jailed the first time and escapes from, "one of the two highest security Mexican prisons". Goes on to live almost a public life to the point that his own wedding was filmed, gets nabbed again and gets out through a huge tunnel!
Unbelievable.
This guy is as bad as they come. I'll gamble he is not going back to any prison.
What a shame. Mexico is so driven by the cartels that anyone is either bought off or threatened to the point that they have to roll over.

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So true. Or even a few thousand when you make $20.00 a day.
The current award offer should be enough to coax a former USA service member to find this piece of dirt.

Galaxy S4. Slimkat 4.4.2 official.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Send Jack Reacher (the Book version, not the Tom Cruise Version) after him.
Off topic.... But using Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher is like using Cary Coleman to play Wilt Chamberlain.

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
I think this may be the push we need to start realizing we do have a serious problem south of Texas.

Not a Trump supporter, but what he said does hold water.

Sent from my XT1080
I'm not either because he's an egomaniacal jackwagon. But he's not afraid to tell it like he sees it. You know what you get with that guy....

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Off topic.... But using Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher is like using Cary Coleman to play Wilt Chamberlain.
No kidding. I've read the entire series. I was highly disappointed when they announced Cruise to play the part of Reacher.
Another good series is by James W. Hall. The Thorn series. Thorn is a happy go lucky simple living dude in the Keys that makes bonefish flies. No job other than some odd job stuff and making flies. Trouble always finds him. I've really enjoyed that series as well.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Reactions: h2ohhh

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
I highly recommend the Cork O'Connor series by William Ken Kruger http://www.williamkentkrueger.com/ and The Woods Cop series by Joseph Heywood http://www.josephheywood.com/woods.html and of course C.J. Box Joe Picket is great http://www.cjbox.net/faq/what-order-joe-pickett-novels

Sheriff in UP, Game warden and Game Warden all have a lot of hunting, fishing, poaching around the main plots.
Of these which series would you recommend most?

I'm working on the Jack Reacher series and want something else lined up for when I'm done. Will be deploying aboard ship soon and will have limited internet access so stockpiling reading material. Being available on Kindle is a must.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.