NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, heading up to Elizabeth City this week end and wondering where to fish. Are there any public water access along the river. Not going to drag the boat up there just a couple of rods and my fly stuff. Also are there any really good places to eat? Wife and I are going .She s working I am there for Moral support.;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
not a whole lot going on here right now, especially without a boat. you may catch some black drum, rock and catfish off the causeway dock. as far as eating there is Monteros, groupers, and the causeway restaurant. there is another fishing dock on the N. side of the causeway that you can try also. Rich

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks flounderman Im just trying the pitch some flie catching fish would be great.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Deep, gimme a jingle this weekend. Will be making up some more umbrella rigs and I live just outside of town. Maybe the other Ecity fellas here would all want to have a get to gether for some lunch one day, and of course some fish tales. I am thinking about fishing sunday out in the boat around edenton.

Doug 757-613-8112

·
Registered
298 Posts
I was in Edenton last week. i talked to a couple of guys at the ramp. They were coming in out of the rain. They left the fish bitting. They had caught over 60 stripers that morning from 18" to 29".

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Doug

Wish I had check this earlier, I Would have given you a call. I didn't do any fishing this week end. I am up here with my wife who is working. SO she would have had to drop me off somewhere, and get back to me when she could. It was to cold for that. Maybe next time we are up here or if you get down Fayetteville way drop me an email.

Thanks for the offer
Ed

Deep, gimme a jingle this weekend. Will be making up some more umbrella rigs and I live just outside of town. Maybe the other City fellas here would all want to have a get together for some lunch one day, and of course some fish tales. I am thinking about fishing sunday out in the boat around edenton.

Doug 757-613-8112

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.