NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Roanoke river!! stripers, shad, catfish and perch...all there now or coming soon...and not far from you you can camp all along the roanoke in various spots, just research it good luck and enjoy

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's been a while, but I had some luck for jack (chain pickerel), largemouth bass and white perch at the Pasquotank River near the mouth of Knobbs Creek from boat and shore.. Also caught catfish, including some nice ones. while fishing nearby from the bank near the Bible College.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just moved to Elizabeth City, anyone know of any good spots to kids to catch some fish?
Thanks
John
If you are just looking for a good time from the bank with the kids, then the ponds at the land fill, it is called FunJunktion, both ponds have bass and blue gill and there is a play ground there when they get board of fishing. The land fill is off of Simpson Ditch road which is off of Hwy 17 south. Another good place to fish from the bank is at the launch ramp at Halls Creek. The ramp is located on Halls Creek road. Hope this helps. Oh, I hope you are talking about later on like a couple of months from now, right.?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Yeah, I am looking more for the April Time frame, Although I wouldn't mind sneaking out on my own earlier than that!

Thank Again
John

If you are just looking for a good time from the bank with the kids, then the ponds at the land fill, it is called FunJunktion, both ponds have bass and blue gill and there is a play ground there when they get board of fishing. The land fill is off of Simpson Ditch road which is off of Hwy 17 south. Another good place to fish from the bank is at the launch ramp at Halls Creek. The ramp is located on Halls Creek road. Hope this helps. Oh, I hope you are talking about later on like a couple of months from now, right.?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.