NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I expect to look for at Emerald Isle in the beginning of April? I just purchased a stradic 3000 fj and some 20 pound braid so I'm hoping to go to The Point and do a little fishing around there. Today I also bought some 3 inch pearl white gulp shrimp and some jig heads. Will the flounder and Reds be out around that area? I'm also hoping to do a little surf fishing if the spring breakers aren't taking over the water.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
You are basically surf fishing at the point but yes reds and flounder should be around :)

What should I expect to look for at Emerald Isle in the beginning of April? I just purchased a stradic 3000 fj and some 20 pound braid so I'm hoping to go to The Point and do a little fishing around there. Today I also bought some 3 inch pearl white gulp shrimp and some jig heads. Will the flounder and Reds be out around that area? I'm also hoping to do a little surf fishing if the spring breakers aren't taking over the water.

Reactions: SharkboyEI
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.