NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive caught some decent ones on the mud flats past the flat river. On corn and bread. They were delicious :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive only fished the lower eno and flat to be honest. One of my favorite spots tho and probably your best bet for cats. Im not familliar with the ramp you mentioned, but if its really far upstream where the river is very shallow, clear and full of rocks you probably wont find many cats imo. You never know tho, only way to find out is to get some lines in the water

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Ive only fished the lower eno and flat to be honest. One of my favorite spots tho and probably your best bet for cats. Im not familliar with the ramp you mentioned, but if its really far upstream where the river is very shallow, clear and full of rocks you probably wont find many cats imo. You never know tho, only way to find out is to get some lines in the water

Ive heard blues like rocky bottom? Is that wrong?

Gene - Red》X《 - Asheboro

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive only caught channels in the eno, not to say there cant be more out there. I know falls has channels, blues and flatheads. Ive never fished the upper eno but i do fish the areas mentioned for carp a lot and catfish are a bycatch. Oldreb, i imagine you are talking about red mill boat ramp, which is my preffered put in. Fish the river conventionally and you should find cats. Its always worth hitting the flats in the evening though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts