NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith Gallaher checked with Sammio’s on Raeford Rd and they have a meeting room where we can conduct our get together. So, we have scheduled our next meeting for April 24th at 7pm. Sammio’s is located at 2623 Raeford Road, across the street from the Applebee’s.

Also, Keith still has tickets for the Fly Fishing Film Festival on April 18th at the Cameo Art House Theater. Advance tickets are $10 and they are $15 at the door and all of the proceeds go to the March of Dimes. The doors will open 5pm and the viewing will begin at 6Pm. Keith tells that there will also be a drawing for a Lefty Kreh Bluewater Fly Rod and Terry Hayden Fly Reel. This is a quality outfit from Temple Fork Outfitters that together will retail for well over $600.

After the Film Festival , we will continue to raise money for the March of Dime at Tarheel Fish and Game on the Saturday April 19th. We will being tying flies from 9a to 9p. This is an event for everyone , if you have never tied this is an opportunity to learn and if you are a veteran tier it’s an opportunity to share your skills or learn something new, all the time we will be raising money to “Save Babies”.

In addition to the March of Dimes , we will be donating all flies to Casting for Recovery http://www.castingforrecovery.org/ . Casting For Recovery CFR provides fly fishing retreats at locations around the United States. Their retreats are specifically designed for women who have or have had breast cancer. So, here a chance to have some fun and support to great charities.

Don’t Forget!!!! On May 10th to meet me in Magaritaville. This will be a Fishing Party so, dress appropriately J

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I wish I could make Friday but I will be there Saturday. Got a sign up in the Teacher's lounge and have had a couple people comment on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.