NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! It's time to kick things off with the Fayetteville Area Angler's Network. We will have our January get together on January 24th at 7pm at the Monterrey Mexican Restaurant in the Westwood Shopping Center.

There's a lot of new members and we hope to see there for a formal greeting. There are several fishing opportunities to discuss coming up as well. Please, let us know if you plan to attend so we can ensure that we have enough room for us all.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Just want to remind/inform all the Newbies to the site that the FAAN club is free with no dues/fees so if you are in the area or willing to travel go check it out!!!!

Reactions: backlash

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I plan on attending. Will have to see how things go as it gets closer to us.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have a Smith River TU meeting on the same evening up in Martinsville, VA so will not be able to attend. However, keep me posted on FAAN plans as I would like to participate more in events right here in my own backyard.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone of our meeting on Thursday. We have several new member that we all hope to see there. Please, let me know ahead of time, if you plan to come. See you there.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Only reason I remember backlash is because I ran into him at the grand opening of Gander Mtn.:D

I tell ya no respect here man. :eek: Durn club was my idea.:eek::D

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have a to work at Garner EMS that day so will not be able to attend. However, Please keep me posted on FAAN plans as I would like to participate. If I get off on time like, I never do I may be able to attend, But unlikely.........Sorry Ed

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Just for Kevin and Tadpole...I'll have an ugly stick hat on. NO NAME TAG THOUGH.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.