NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone reccomend for bass fishing in the fall? I do not usually fish from a boat but usually from the bank at different lponds and lakes around the raleigh area! Do I use crankbaits, buzzbaits, spinners, poppers? I have them all but didn't know if there was one thing in particular to use the most. I have had some luck with the senkos! Thanks and good luck out there!:cool:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Senkos rigged "wacky". Any plastic worm carolina rigged, those will be good bets. As water gets colder you have to get painfully slow with presentation and think about where the warmest water will be. Dark mud bottoms, rocks in the afternoons are best in winter. Thats my .02, I'm sure others know alot more!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
As water gets colder you have to get painfully slow with presentation and think about where the warmest water will be.
Wait a sec -- that sounds like wintertime... has the "great fall fishing" passed us by already, or were you just looking a little farther ahead, Sundrop, than I was thinking? Are you considering the time when the water moves from "cool" to "cold"?

...assuming we can find WATER to begin with!! ;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'm looking a bit farther forward than asked I guess... LOL Same approach faster presentation... You can also do some topwater at daybreak and spinner/chatterbaits right now..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.