NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.... First year having a boat to put inshore. Haven't gone out too much this summer because of the heat!(I know I know... Actually wasn't that bad) With cooler weather on the way, wondering what's hot in the coming months? And how long before it's too cool and the fishing dies off? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
october/november will be your best months for speckled trout with good redfish action and chances at flounder as well. here with our first couple mullet blows you will get great flounder and spanish mackerel fishing. Trout and reds will bite all through the winter but it will usually start slowing down mid december

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
So.... First year having a boat to put inshore. Haven't gone out too much this summer because of the heat!(I know I know... Actually wasn't that bad) With cooler weather on the way, wondering what's hot in the coming months? And how long before it's too cool and the fishing dies off? Thanks!
fishin never dies off but the fisherman can !!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
and Pamlico and Neuse Stripers never give up...

Reactions: Curtis Pelt

·
Registered
3,497 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
and tourists, well, non sportsman ones anyway. and their jetskis!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to invest in some Carhartt apparel this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.