NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

After getting skunked again today (had to leave because of the lightning), I am going to hit up Falls Lake in the morning. Hopefully this thunderstorm/rain doesn't mess things up, but I dont think it's supposed to be thunderstorming/lightning in the morning.

I am going to try the beaverdam spot off of oldweaver rd (the one with the bridge underwater)

Is anyone else heading out to Falls in the morning. I would love to have someone who knows how to catch fish join me :). Maybe i could pick up a tip or two, or maybe even a fish :D

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
If you have minnows fish right under the bridge you will catch crappie for sure.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I my experience, Falls lake is tough to fish from the bank unless you are ready to hike deep into the Gamelands and/or wade a bit. From my experience, the public access bank fishing areas are quite often crowded or loaded with old worm containers and fishing line. Testament to the health of the lake........... you can consistently pull a few from the most abused a areas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.