NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and brannons64 hit falls lake this morning . we were fishing by 6 am at the rip rap by the dam :cool: three fish were landed , using a green pumpkin senko carolina rigged . lost a decent lunker do to me having 8 lbs test on my reel instead of upgrading that reel to 12 lbs test :( that one hit a green pumpkin w green flake trickworm also c.r. , no more bites or anything after 9 am :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When's that tournament that you and Steve were going to fish?
thanks jeff , the tournament is aug 1st , at jordan lake , farrington boat ramp . yeah i love fishing falls lake , the bass are consistantly big there :) i went back to the same spot today from 12-2 pm and had a lil more luck than yesterday . caught 6 bass , all on a cr trickworm :cool: my camera died after the first 2 were caught :( sorry :p

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sweet man, I'm considering going back there tomorrow morning. Went to DNP today and got skunked again. I need something, this crap is getting old!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.