NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some bank fishing last night around the upper barton launch. Ended up with 6 keeper crappie, 2 bass, and 3 cats. They are biting pretty good on minnows and float and fly setup, in about 4 feet of water. Anyone else have any luck recently? always looking for new spots, falls is pretty big and I only fish around the upper barton area.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have gotten an average of 12 crappie each outing. I fish a cove off six forks. Yesterday got 8 very good sized ones along with 6 turtles, a bass, yellow perch and a bream. Last three outings the size has been good.

Reactions: KC_Angler

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have gotten an average of 12 crappie each outing. I fish a cove off six forks. Yesterday got 8 very good sized ones along with 6 turtles, a bass, yellow perch and a bream. Last three outings the size has been good.
Nice, every bridge I drive by is always packed so I don't even bother. Sounds like you do good for bank fishing.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Nice, every bridge I drive by is always packed so I don't even bother. Sounds like you do good for bank fishing.
I do ok the spot I got to isn't too busy but purnelll road and other bridges are always packed. going to head out tonight and give it a try

1 - 5 of 5 Posts