NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the freshwater fishing thing, I have heard people are targeting these fish in falls in the evening. Are they a releative to LM or Striper, I have never seen one,
There is a gentlemen at RVM that swears they get around 6 lb and are super topwater action?
I have finally figured out the Cats in Falls from this site and the more i learn from you all is super
Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
249 Posts
I too was unfamiliar with the White Bass, until I caught one earlier this spring:
http://www.ncangler.com/forums/f6/help-identifying-bass-2659.html

That was actually my first post here, so that White Bass led me to join NCAngler.com. So a big Thank You goes out to that fish......

A six pound white bass would be a new state record. If you haven't already, check out the state records web page. (Be sure to click on the little fish icons on the right side of the table to see the photos of the records! A great way to kill 15 minutes :)
Freshwater Fishing Records

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
d-el thanks for the reply, i see you hail from Wake Forest, as do I Will be out on falls with in a few hours hoping the wife and kids just want to sit on the boat but I doubt it...and 6 lb would be alot of fun, I will take just fishing for now

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good fighters arent they? I love to catch em on a bream buster. Or ultralight tackle.

Reactions: green envy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.