NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to report. Fished hard for two days with only 1 c rap pie to show. Threw SB, CB, soft plastics with nothing to show. Was fishing between 4-15' but no luck. Downed trees, rip rap, individual rock piles. Nothin!!:confused: Even tried night fishin for c rap pies, no bites in 2.5. hours.
Oh well, it was fun trying. Next time i'll be able to fish will be end of april with things probably being better by then.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
I had worse luck. Drove over to Penny's Bend this morning to get some shoreline casts in before work. Made sure to grab the ultralite tackle box, the camera, the muddy shoes and the scale & tape measure from the kayak gear. Got all the way over there, loaded up the backpack with gear then started reaching around for the fishing pole I always keep in the truck... unfortunately it was safely stored on the wall of the garage after last weekend's outing.

Lovely morning for a stream side walk though :mad:...:(...:eek:...:)
Lots of life in the water up there - panfish, minnows and even spooked a big fish (carp?). Water is calm, steady and clear. But if you go, but don't forget to take a pole!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I've pulled up to the ramp to back the boat in and noticed my rods werent in the boat as I unhooked the wench... AARRGGGGGG!!!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Now that's a funny typo... What do you usually use to keep 'er tied up?
LMBO! Winch...LOL! No "Wenchs" since Oct 20th '05...LOL! Gave up fishing for Strippers then too....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.