NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just learned that friends of mine from Church have been suddenly left homeless. They moved into a rental home last week only to discover that the renter was an imposter. Dad and two boys have to move out tomorrow, meanwhile Mom's in the hospital for kidney stones.

Ya hear about this happening in "other places". This is Raleigh.

Your prayers would be appreciated -- they know from Whom their provision comes, which is good, but they sure can use all the comfort they can get right now.

Reactions: LiveBait

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gery
Thanks for asking... They do need lots of help right now, but due to the public nature of this forum I'd rather handle additional details via PM.
Kevin

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God is Good!

A good-sized crowd got them moved out today, right on schedule, while they looked at a couple of new rental candidates. If things pan out, we might be able to get them moved in tomorrow. Meanwhile, the mom's kidney-stone surgery went well, but she's still mighty uncomfortable, so continued prayers for comfort, relief, and speedy healing are still appreciated.

Thanks for all your prayers!
Kevin

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks lefty for sharing the need and yes God is good!!! Bless you and your fellowship of brothers and sisters for answering the call of that family's needs. A fine example of the Kingdom of God reigning in men's hearts.

Lord, I pray that you will comfort this lady and diminish her pain as well as bless that entire family with a comfortable and safe place to call home. Open every door necessary for them to receive that provision. Thank you so much Lord for what you are already doing. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reminder. We were able to move their belongings into another rental home on Sunday. There were some repairs in progress at this place, so it'll be a few days before they can move in for real, but yeah, we wound up taking pretty good care of the situation.
Lefty

·
Registered
871 Posts
And who said Jesus isn't alive?! Lefty and his crowd are living proof of Jesus alive and on the throne!

Thanks lefty!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.