NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall is typically the time of year when I get busy and fall off the fishing wagon until it gets cold again and I start to purse crappie and blue catfish once they have settled into their winter patterns. Just wondering what (and where) everyone likes to pursue in the fall, as I’m looking to expand my own fishing patterns this year. Thanks in advance for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fall is trouting and striper season in my local waters and yes, I'll be hitting both up here in a week or so. I see they finally set the striper limits for this season...again one fish but hey, one good sized striper is worth it!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love fall as I love all the seasons for fishing. A lot of people struggle in fall. I pretty much only bass fish. Usually take a trip to a mountain lake in October and still fish a lot in the Piedmont. On some lakes they will school up big time and on others I just fish shallow cover. I love to fish around vegetation this time of year if I can find any and you can catch fish on topwater from daylight til dark this time of year. I love the walking bait bite on the schooling lakes and the buzzbait bite around cover in dirtier water. Just depends on where I’m at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts