NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked these Kamakazee swimbaits today and have not tried them yet. The guys at the tackle store said they have had alot of success with them. One guy said he had a bass hit that bait so hard it almost knocked the rod out of his hand. I dont know about that????????? They look and feel right but I have not used them yet. You can check them out at ://www.kamakazeebaitco.com.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Am i reading this correctly.......??????:eek: $11.99 for 3....yes 3, swim baits. I am going to put those in the same category as LuckStrike lures. Too expensive, and I still lose too many lures to spend that kinda money. But I gotta say.... em r perty lookin lures!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I use an assortment of Storm swim baits with pretty good success, they are affordable and come in many colors and sizes for all species of fish fresh and salt.

Caught some stripers 20-30# out of Hatteras on some giant Storm baits. All the Storm baits come with razor sharp hooks and rarely need sharping.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, you only get 3 swimbaits for $11.99 but if you were to buy 3 storm swimbaits for $3-$4 you have already spent $12! The only thing with these bait is that you do have to buy some of those hooks with the weight on them so they will swim right. They are the way to go!;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I picked up some LuckyStrike swim baits about a weeks ago or so at Dicks Sporting goods. I believe they ran $6.99 for a package of 6. Unfortunately, I haven't had much of an opportunity to try them yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.