NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh I feel like going fishin rite now but it's almost 2am. Am I the only guy who gets like this my wife says so.?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Took the dogs out and thought, man what a nice cool night to be sitting on the boat catfishing..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol yea I think I gotta get out on some water tonight I like fishin at nite for cats so tonight it is haha

·
Red X Angler
3,758 Posts
You are not the only person who feels that way.

She is also not the only wife who thinks her husband is the only one who feels that way.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I am ready to get back in the boat and go again as soon as I get out of the boat. I just cant get enough, alot of days I have to drag myself off the water, with 5-6 other spots in mid that I didnt get to fish that day. I have no wife to hold me back either, when I find her or she finds me, she better like to fish or like to be home alone alot.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am ready to get back in the boat and go again as soon as I get out of the boat. I just cant get enough, alot of days I have to drag myself off the water, with 5-6 other spots in mid that I didnt get to fish that day. I have no wife to hold me back either, when I find her or she finds me, she better like to fish or like to be home alone alot.
Who you kidding???

That SKEETER is your BRIDE!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts