NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I have posted about myself fishing on here... I have been watching and reading all of you catch fish after fish after fish and loved seeing them all! I have not even fished since Easter weekend and before that middle of March! I thought my spring semester in college would have been easier but spring football was in full force giving me only 1 day to relax and catch up on my studies (Sundays). I got home this past Tuesday for summer and have fished almost every day I have been back...nothing big to brag about just some good number days. This weekend was a little different as I was able to get a couple decent fish and a little surprise catfish! Saturday, myself and Anortnc7 went out for a little bass fishing in the afternoon for an hour or so. Both of us caught a couple small bass and he threw out a rod for catfish....as he walked around the pond I stood near his pole and barely grabbed it in time as it was almost pulled in! Caught myself a small channel catfish but fought enough to make my day. Today I missed and overslept 2 phone calls for fishing trips to the river (still smacking myself for that) and managed to do a little pond hopping and caught 6 bass with 2 decent ones coming off of wacky rig and texas rigged senkos. It has been a good 4/5 days back into fishing again and I can't wait to see what else this summer has in store for me! Hopefully I will be able to get out and fish with some of y'all as well!!

Some pictures

Catfish 2lb 8oz 18''

Bass 2lb 6oz 18''

3lb 1oz 18.5''

Thanks for Reading!
Tight Lines:)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Glad you're getting a chance to get back on 'em! (BTW that's a real cool t-shirt :D)

Reactions: Abert43
1 - 7 of 7 Posts