NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. New Field and Stream Stores are opening soon in Geensboro (Wendover Ave next to Home Depot) and Asheville (In the outlet mall on 1-26). The Greensboro store is opening the 2nd week of Oct. I believe and I am not 100% sure when the Asheville store is opening. Its a nice company to work for and the 25% associate discount (not firearms or ammo) is nice.

Go here : http://jobs.fieldandstreamshop.com/fieldandstream/job_start.asp

And search NC. Should bring up all NC locations that are hiring. Cary is looking for some associates as well.

Thanks!
Jon

Charleston store Grand Opening is next weekend FYI.

·
Registered
47 Posts
They haven't moved it out as of 10-24. I was telling a buddy of mine after I left from there Saturday night, Cabelas and Bass Pro are nice stores to visit, but it's hard to beat our local shops around Greenville. Greenville Marine has really expanded, East Side Bait and Tackle in Washington, and Overtons covers it all. Just my .02...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
if you're in raleigh ditch the big box stores and go to mojos off capital. prices are just as good and in some cases better and they will special order pretty much anything you could possibly need or want for the salt. i'd have killed to have a store like that there while I was in school

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.