NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was the day I have been waiting for 2 months it was CALM & the fishing was GOOD! We had a wonderful group on board today a Father who came from Ohio to spend some quality time with his son who is in the Air Force & one of his friends. The day started off with about 5 King Macks & I said enough of these critters this is not what we are hunting for today so we moved on off a little & then it was pretty steady action for the rest of the day. We caught a Wahoo in the morning & then it was nothing but Blackfins for us for a while. There was plenty of bait marks everywhere I knew when they decided it was time to eat they were going to bite somewhere very close to the bait so we never left it far. Just before lunch it started to get a little breezy & they started chewing. One circle would be a Wahoo & the next would be a Blackfin this lasted until we left. We ended the day with 5 Hoos & 8-9 Blackfins along with the Macks we caught earlier. It was a heck of a day to be on the water. We were trying a new color combination out today more on this next week after another trial run but I believe I am on to something

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.